add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I9-990K Bio update

Thezeros
  • 11 months ago

Hello went to the local shop to pick up few stuff and told them I'm using i9 990k and man said my i9 990k won't work because I need to update bio first and need lower CPU is that true?

ROG z390e MOTHERBOARD I USE

Comments

• 11 months ago
  • 2 points

Hello went to the local shop to pick up few stuff and told them I'm using i9 990k and man said my i9 990k won't work because I need to update bio first and need lower CPU is that true?

NOT true...... The 9900k will work with bios 0224 which is the first release BIOS for that motherboard.

https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-STRIX-Z390-E-GAMING/HelpDesk_CPU/

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube