add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Does the EVGA 650 G3 come with a USB cable?

PCNewbBoy
  • 11 months ago

I was following a guide on how to build my PC when it got to the part of plugging in your USB cable. But nothing on the cables I have indicate a USB cable. Is it vital to the build? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

Does the EVGA 650 G3 come with a USB cable?

No.

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

Are you referring to connecting the case front USB to the MB USB header? If so, the cable should come with your case.

The EVGA is a PSU and is responsible for providing power only - nothing related to USB connectivity.

If you can provide a link to the guide you're following and the section you're referring to, we might make more sense of it.

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

you connect the USB on the case to the motherboard through a standard pin connector,

if your talking about just normal USB connectors (like a mouse, or USB stick) then you would connect that to either the cases front USB ports or the back board of the motherboard which should have multiple USB ports (2-4 at least)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube