add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Rear fan not working

Thezeros
  • 11 months ago

I've plugged into cha_fan and when power is on and the fan only doing for 2 seconds and stopped

Sane issue when I plug on cha fan2

All others fan cpu, front, and cpu are working fine

Comments

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

What case are you using and what MB?

• 11 months ago
  • 0 points

Take one of the other fans that work and try them in the ports you already tried. If they continue to work properly, than the fan is your problem and will have to be replaced.

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

I did that and its not fan

• 11 months ago
  • 0 points

Then it is a problem with power delivery from the MOBO. Try to RMA it and see if the new board solves your problem.

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

you can also check if it's an issue in the bios by updating it/re-flashing it

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube