1 month ago
1. there's no good itx mobo that supports ddr5 ??
2. future itx mobos can have ddr5 ram? max would be 32?
i think mobo is the next step after cpu?
going with 2200g
someone also said the middle of 'Ryzen 3 - Ryzen 7', which was ' i5 or Ryzen 5 series ' but i dont think this would be needed or matter (at least near term)
- if i recall accurately, 2200g has a igpu https://www.notebookcheck.net/Guide-Choosing-Between-Integrated-or-Dedicated-Graphics.225242.0.html
could see the conversations for what a good helpful understandable clear reply is https://pcpartpicker.com/forums/topic/314692-eli5-how-do-you-advise-we-pick-a-cpu
- maybe there's some other helpful info
- besides what a good helpful understandable clear reply is, i dont think there's really anything to see
this is the only needs i know of, and can think of:
- that cpu
- ram: going for 16-32 (undecided currently, maybe would go for 16 first, then upgrade to 32 in future)
- just works, and you just plug the parts in and done
1) could you link the best itx based on these needs that could be gotten on amazon or a nearby major store
2) & could you link one atx based on these needs that could be gotten on amazon or a nearby major store
cos ppl have said that itx in the past was bad, heat problems, but this cpu wont have heat problems yea?
then im going to compare those 2 mobos
and see if size tradeoff is worth it (im guessing it is unless itx is really bad)
for mobo, these are some options seen on the web in the past
- IMB 1213
- Asus H310T (easier to find?)
- B350 (from https://www.quora.com/Which-is-the-best-motherboards-for-AMD-Ryzen-3-2200G)
- Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H with X370 (from https://www.quora.com/Which-is-the-best-motherboards-for-AMD-Ryzen-3-2200G)
i dont know how accurate or reliable of picks any of these are