add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
ShowMeYourPanties
  • 10 months ago

Woke up and turned on my pc to be greeted with this screen lol https://i.imgur.com/1NWQ8E2.png what do i do?

Comments

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

This is what showed up when I had an MRI, oddly enough

Is that what immediately showed up? You could test to see if it's the GPU or cable by plugging into the MOBO, and using igpu.

• 10 months ago
  • 2 points

yea i unplugeed and replugged everything and its fine now xD was freaking out over a half plugged in display cable lol

[comment deleted]
  • 10 months ago
  • 2 points

might be i replaced the displayport with a hdmi i had sitting around and it seems to have fixed it.. before id restart and still get the same screen but once i changed the cables it fine.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube