add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Fans and CPU Cooler

seberplanet
  • 10 months ago

Goodmorning! I tried looking online to figure that out on my own but with scarce resoults... I am waiting for a new cooler (CRYORIG H7 Plus) and two fans to be delivered but of course doubts started to come at me: the cooler will fit but now I really can't figure out if it will fit with the two roof fans I want to install. Both fans have 25mm depth. Can you help me out? Case: Corsair SPEC-01

That's the build right here: https://it.pcpartpicker.com/list/rwF8V6

The two fans are: Be Quiet! BL046 Pure Wings

Thank you very much in advance :) You guys are my saviours!

Comments

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube