add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

MSI H81M-P33 OR MSI H81M-E33???

Owen1
  • 74 months ago

I need opinions on which motherboard out of the two listed in the title i should buy. I preferably want HDMI on the motheroard which the E33 has. I am not bothered about USB ports, but i have selected the two motherboards with most USB ports for the price (I THINK)..

Can anyone help??

Thanks

Comments

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

what is it for? are you going to be using a video card with it?

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

No, I will be using an Intel pentium G3220 for web browsing, Youtube and occasional light gaming like minecraft. I will not be overclocking anything, but preferably I want a HDMI port on the motherboard. I just wanted to know which one would be most sutible for my sort of use, and also why the E33 is rated 3 stars and the P33 is rated 5!!??

Thanks

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

don't always go by the pcpp ratings... check newegg ratings or amazon... i would go with the e33 prob

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay, thanks.. I will check other sites.

Thank you

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

Specifications of the two listed are almost identical. Select according to the features that you want.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

Was wondering the difference myself, and have researched the P33 has an additional (older video) DVI input. The E33 Has support for 4k.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube