add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

$63 2700x

Comments

• 7 months ago
  • 2 points

Link was removed, it was probably a scam.

• 7 months ago
  • 2 points

It was a scam

To know

Seller has stock imagines or generic used imagines, and somehow has multiple products

They then go and buy keys the second the transaction completes and PayPal or Ebay eats the cost while you get no product

Has a tendency to happen on really old Ebay accounts that got compromised

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Yep, that's true.

I only said it was "probably" and not definitely a scam because the listing page was gone before I could even see it.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

I bought 5 orders of $12 corsair vengeance lpx 2x8gb ddr4 3000 and it was cancelled. These deals that look so good are scams.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube