add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Just found out about this, thought it was interesting.

ThriftStoreRaider

6 months ago

Probably like many of you, I enjoy finding deals on components. However, I also like knowing that the parts that I'm buying, whether that be used or refurbished, are actually coming from a trustworthy seller. A great place to find certified refurbished parts is EVGA's B-Stock site, where they sell a variety of parts for sometimes unbeatable prices. While I was surfing the B-Stock site, I was wondering if any other manufacturers had their own "B-Stock" where they sold parts from their product line. I searched a few manufacturers, like MSI and Gigabyte, and nothing of the sort came up. Then, upon my surprise, I found that ZOTAC had their very own refurbished parts section hidden away- and holy cow. If any of you are in the market for some graphics cards, then this may very well be a good place to look.

https://store.zotac.com/refurbished

Comments

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Interesting, I'll consider this page when buying my next GPU. Thanks for sharing :)

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Yep I do like that EVGA has their own online shop for both new and used/refurb parts. Even EVGA's new parts store is usually as cheap as you'll be able to find them since they sell right at MSRP, maybe if another merchant is having a sale it could be worth contacting them and seeing about price matching.

I didn't know Zotac had one though, thanks for sharing.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

thx so much for this!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube