add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

They won’t give up

MisterDanger31

17 days ago

First, it was called pczone-mystore.myshopify.com. Then heavenpc.myshopify.com. They have all disappeared. Now it is called kpcstore.myshopify.com. Has anyone bought this? Is it a scam or have they just renamed their completely lejit shop and erased their reputation for no apparent reason?

Comments

• 17 days ago
  • 3 points

Good grief.

At this point just avoid their shops if they're really moving around that much.

• 17 days ago
  • 2 points

I wonder if they make a big sell then just dip and re name themselves waiting for another person to fall for it

• 6 days ago
  • 1 point

Yare yare daze.

• 5 days ago
  • 1 point

Is that a ************* jojo reference.

• 17 days ago
  • 3 points

This is 100% a scam.

• 17 days ago
  • 1 point

You know, they might keep getting banned by shopify and coming back under a new name so they can keep selling. I would report them if I had any proof that they were a scam. If you have proof, feel free to share or report it

• 17 days ago
  • 1 point

they are getting banned from their service provider. my guess "scam"

• 12 days ago
  • 1 point

Unfortunately I did try ordering from them, because they were under Google paid sponsoring ads and the motherboard (gigabyte x299 aorus gaming 9) I wanted is very hard to find. They were the very first ones on top of page. Didn't hear anything Monday from them, so last night did a search on the company and couldn't find anything about them besides this place. So I sent there customer support and emailed them to cancel my order and didn't hear back today, so I'm now disputing the charge. Don't know what will come of it, but guess I'll try to find a different board.

• 10 days ago
  • 2 points

dang, maybe u could contact shopify if they have customer support, idk!

• 8 days ago
  • 1 point

Yea, I'm still waiting on the decision from my credit card company. I did talk to Google and the removed them from the sponsored section, but the already started another site https://challengeweeks.myshopify.com/ Exact same items, exact same prices, and all there info is the same. I'm just going to avoid shopify shops at all cost. They don't want to do anything until I give them 30 days to reply.

• 7 days ago
  • 1 point

oh gotcha!

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube