add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
samadams12pack

17 days ago

So lately I've considered getting a VPN for security reasons (don't want anyone seeing what I'm doing on my IPN), but I don't know which one to go with. I've seen sponsorships for ExpressVPN but I'm still not sure. What would you all recommend?

Comments

• 16 days ago
  • 3 points

I use and LOVE nord. https://nordvpn.com

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 12 days ago
  • 2 points

I second NORD VPN. I've used them for years, they're fantastic

• 12 days ago
  • 2 points

Proton is a fortress when it comes to security. I use pia but I'm gonna try out proton

• 1 day ago
  • 1 point

I always try to use proton and the free servers are slow and can't even load in a webpage. Psiphon Vpn is so much better and free. You can try out Proton VPN if you want but it sometimes is slow.

• 23 hours ago
  • 1 point

I always try to use proton and the free servers are slow and can't even load in a webpage.

There's your issue, you are using the free servers. You ain't gonna get a fast VPN for free. When it comes to free VPN's you are going to either something that is really slow or you are going to be the product aka they are going to collect data on your to sell to advertisers.

• 11 hours ago
  • 1 point

Physion Vpn is good and free

• 15 days ago
  • 1 point

IP Vanish

• 13 days ago
  • 1 point

I've been using PIA with no issues for the last 3 years. Speeds are a bit slower when connected for me, off the VPN I get 100/30, connected to the VPN I get about 50-60/30, but it's still sufficient for my use. I've also heard good things about NordVPN.

• 6 days ago
  • 1 point

Proton VPN

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube