add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Cooler Master Storm Stryker or Corsair Obsidian 800D?

erikguetz

80 months ago

Ive been deciding on which one to buy. I like the Stryker's white color. I would like to get fans that are red. I think that'll look good. What do you think?

Comments

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

Don't buy the 800D the upgraded 900D is starting to roll out. It is like $50 more then the 800D but is better all around case. Here is a kind of quick look at it http://youtu.be/_0Q7xF07_eg and the website for it. http://www.corsair.com/900d The only real problem you face is that the Storm is a much cheaper case, and if you really like that white color then go with that.

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks! I really lie the look of the 900D but I want to have this be a summer project, and it'll be a little out of my budget. Thanks anyway, I think ill just stick with the Stryker

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

Good building then!

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

The 900D is huge, its like a cosmos ii. I think it is just pointless unless you have 4way sli and need 2 power supplies

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

Yea but I have always been a fan of big cases. Although I am actually not a fan of the Cosmos II. But I might end up getting the 900D myself i love that damn case :). And get me wrong I really like some of mini itx cases that are out too.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube