add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

PC works with a monitor but not with a TV

AddictedToPCs

9 months ago

I built a HTPC and it works perfectly with Asus VG248QE but when I try to connect it to my Samsung TV it says no signal. I first had the gpu connected via Displayport to my Marantz amplifier and then via HDMI but it said no signal. I plugged in my monitor and everything worked fine. When I had both plugged in Nvidia control panel and Windows did detect both of my displays but only displayed the image to the monitor. I am suspecting this has something to do with my stupidity and not the hardware.

Comments

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

Cloning does work but using the TV as standalone doesn't

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube