add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I cant get the gfx card to show up on hardware

CheckMateEndsTheGame

9 months ago

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/n9XwWD

I cant install the software or get the gfx card hardware to show up please help.

Comments

• 9 months ago
  • 2 points

Have you tried removing and reseating the card? Is your output cable plugged into the MOBO or the graphics card?

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

Does the card show in BIOS?

If not it's not seated or powered correctly (additional cable from PSU to the card).

If it shows in the BIOS, you may have to select an option in BIOS to use the card and not the integrated video of the motherboard.

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks everyone. I just updated the heck out of it and its fine now.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube