add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

asus aura not working

OfMiceAndRice

6 days ago

just found out that you can change the asus z370 e gaming rgb lighting via asus aura. downloaded it from asus website, it comes with with an icon, i click the icon and after 2-3 seconds(nothing ever loads) it jsut says aura has stopped searching for a solution. ive tried running as an admin, and going into the properties to the troubleshooting area(not 100% sure what im doign in that menu but i tried). not sure maybe i downloaded/unzip'd it wrong or something, not sure but if anyone got a suggestion, ill try anything. tried uninstalling and re downloading also

Comments

• 6 days ago
  • 1 point

https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/us/download.html

click on "FAQ" and download everything about asus aura and fixes

Answers your specific question in the download

• 6 days ago
  • 1 point

damn, defitnally tried all that

• 5 days ago
  • 2 points

update your motherboard BIOS

• 4 days ago
  • 1 point

I built a new prime x470 system and installed week old copy of win10, downloaded new drivers and flashed the bios new everything went great, went and downloaded the aura first software on it and it did the same thing it wont run on brand new win10. I posted and they said it is like that try to delete and re install. It was a flashback to windows 3.1 I could not believe it. I turned it off in bios and will get back to it some day.

• 4 days ago
  • 1 point

damn what a shame, its really killing my build seeing random flash of colors lol but i dont wanna just disable it

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube