add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
brandomwhite

6 days ago

I recently built a PC and everything has been working perfectly for the last 2 months or so. Last night I installed Adobe premiere pro and was editing video for about an hour, when all of the sudden my screen froze, started flickering, audio started buzzing and the computer was unresponsive. I powered it off, rebooted it (without opening premiere) and was just surfing the internet assuming premier was the culprit. About ten minutes later it happened again (repeated above procedure) happened again, and again. I gave up for the night and powered it off. When I went to boot up this morning, the PC fires up, fans spin, but the monitor doesn't respond, and nothing is displayed. I do not have a dedicated graphics card either, so can't be that. I know it's not the monitor because it will still power on and display settings. I don't know what to do at this point. I'm running ASRock z370m itx/ac MB, i7 8700 CPU, evga 650 G3 PSU, 16gb Corsair vengeance lpx ddr4 ram.

Comments

• 5 days ago
  • 2 points

may be mobo failure

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube