add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

This graphics card is not compatible with this version of windows

Mallyo

8 months ago

So my friend just got an rtx 2070 into his prebuild gaming pc with a Windows 10 home version, i helped him install the card wich went ok. everything was Alright until i tried to install the drivers. He wasnt able to update Windows for a long time and we came to the conclusion that he just needs to update Windows but 100 new problems popped up.

After a while we decided to format his pc but this error popped up 0x80072F76 - 0x20016

Any ideas what to do next?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube