add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Ruling the World

ZFGeek

8 months ago

If you had the motive to want to rule the world, how would you do it? What strategies and tactics(and forces) would you use? Detail your World Domination plan below !

Comments

• 8 months ago
  • 4 points

The Earth will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire.

• 8 months ago
  • 4 points

“I saw a documentary about someone doing this on the galactic scale. I think I saw him hanging on these forums once or twice. Kept mumbling about some new currency.“

-ThoughtA

• 8 months ago
  • 3 points

Something something interesting something netflix something.

• 8 months ago
  • 3 points

fight all the politicians in one on one combat and if i win i take their place.

• 8 months ago
  • 2 points

The ways wars should be fought instead of sending hundreds of thousands of young men to die.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

I’d find a way to lay claim to a nuclear weaponry arsenal that can’t be beaten by any anti-missiles and such. Then I’d just start making threats to one or two powerful countries until I could get them to do all the heavy lifting for me.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Pandemic IRL

• 8 months ago
  • 2 points

Thats if you already ruled the world, I want to know how you got there..

• 8 months ago
  • 2 points

1v1 every world leader in CS 1.6. Whoever wins takes the office of the loser.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

buy some politicians and pay to get them into every political office, they then bow to me, i control the world without anyone knowing

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh, that’s extremely easy. All you have to do is read the "Uglies” science-fiction books from author Scott Westerfeld:

Uglies, Pretties, Specials ans Extras.

If you already have, then you know what I’m talking about. If you haven’t, I invite you to read the following article:

The Pretty Operation

Overview:

The Rusty society (our society) almost destroyed the world. The planet’s skies were extremely polluted, humans just wanted warfare and kept creating weapons of mass destruction, the world was overpopulated, and cities kept expanding and destroying the wild. A scientist released a bacteria that infected oil (petroleum), making it unstable and explosive in contact with oxygen, after which the bacteria spores would we spread by air. Cars exploded everywhere, goods couldn’t be transported, etc. It led to our downfall.

After the Rusty downfall, a group of scientist from all over the world reunited to discuss the problem of human conflict: accordig to the “Halo effect”, beautiful people where treated better, were also more sucessful and happier, and lived longer. They designed a surgical operation to make people pretty. And so was born the International Committee for Morphological Standards (also called the Pretty Committee),which managed surgical techniques, anesthesia methods and beauty standards worldwide.

But despite having perfect skin, their teeth replaced by aircraft ceramic, symmetrical faces, fine-tuned muscles and nervous systems, and having their bones replaced, shrunk and reshaped with very strong and durable aircraft ceramic bones, their inmune system technilogically improved to the point that diseases are non-existent, humans didn’t stop conflicting with one another. Something had to be done to stop violence.

The Pretty Operation became a façade to something more: brain surgery

Small lesions were added to specific areas of the brain. These lesions impede creativity, violent behavior, adrenaline release, focus, and certain memories. Basically, humans became docile.

Only people whose professions required extreme focus, like policemen and firemen didn’t have the lesions.

That is the world of the Uglies universe, set 300 years later after the fall of our civilization.

This is not world domination per se. But it would be a way to change and manage the world if I were to be the chairman of the Pretty Committee.

The Umbrella Corporation released a virus that turned deceased bodies into zombies. Something tells me that creating a bacteria that makes petroleum unstable wouldn’t be a totally impossible feat. We have come really far in terms on science development.

I just have to find myself a scientist willing to recreate that, or become a chemist and microbiologist myself to do that.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube