add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
gengid

3 months ago

Anyone who just wants to flex their PC's. Also please provide pictures(They add more flex).

Comments

• 3 months ago
  • 6 points

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/dJMZxr

Check it, nerds. It doesn't get much better than this.

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

Pretty solid HTPC, not gonna lie.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

That actually does look pretty good.

+1

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting.

• 3 months ago
  • 4 points

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/rqNQzy

Feast your eyes, peasants. I have the most Emo build on the Site!

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

Like a bunch of people have already said:

+1 for the Mountain Dew

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol, there's a different kind of junk in that drawer now. Guitar picks, cables, capos, misc game cards, manuals, packaging, etc.

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

But that leaves less room for the Mountain Dew. =(

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Then I’ll let you have 69 points!

• 3 months ago
  • 4 points

Yeah, bask in the dust noobs, got an 8K gaming Ray Tracing capable 240hz, Quad ultrawide screens, a GAEMING CHAIRE, every elgato capture card, i have a massive following on the tube. Gonna be doing my 1 subscriber special when youtube verifies my alt account. So much RGB that my FPS is in the thousands and to top it all off up to date modern hardware that makes even 2080ti 9900k users feel ashamed. I am sorry NASA but this PC has all of your supercomputers beat without breaking a sweat.

I know everyone is jealous but this baby is one of a kind

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

Behold, the MLG PRO's true gaming PC. The potato gamer's ultimate dream, the ultimate potato.

-Powered by a Pentium E5300 and a GT 710, of which performance can outperform the latest RTX's and Radeon's.

-The 8GB DDR3 HP RAM, which he ripped out of his dad's work PC which lay in the basement, eating dust.

-The limited storage capacity of the WD 160GB HDD, which he uses very wisely

-The FBM-01 and the Diablotek 300W PSU, which he got for a steal on eBay

-The single, tacky, cheap, transparent green LED fan, which helped keep the case cool

-The generic keyboard and mouse, which he got for $8.88 & $2.99 respectively, were the cheapest ones he could find at Walmart

-The cheap *** Sentry earphones, which were the only thing he bought from amazon.

-The pirated Windows 7 copy, which nearly got him busted.

-And finally, the Doritos and the Mountain Dew, which he stole from the local supermarket saved up from the house parties his friends held.

This is the ultimate PC, which can outrun those miserable, i9 9900k-RTX 2080Ti builds.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/atomicdeathray/saved/CGRV7P

Thank you for reading.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Woah! A graphics card! thats too much for modern titles! Whats next? 3D graphics? Psssh

Also im disappointed by your diritos choice NOT EVEN NACHO CHEESE, makes the whole build awful -10/10 go back to playing your ouya.

I do gotta say if you bought these parts from the used market and or got them for free you get alot of props most people now-a-days just buy all their components from microcenter,newegg and amazon, including me.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

There are 3 nacho cheese party size packs in there. What are you talking about??

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

This can beat my Duster RGB build.

• 3 months ago
  • 3 points
  • 3 months ago
  • 3 points
  • 3 months ago
  • 3 points

The exact reason I said 9001 was because I wanted this reply. And who better to deliver it.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

(Arnold Schwarzenegger would have delivered it much better.)

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Nah. Ewan McGregor maybe.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Perhaps, but he would have to be real for that to happen.

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

Could use a bit of a dust, my friend.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Nah. It has plenty of dust.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

That’s what I’m saying, it’d be a good idea to take a can of air duster to it.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

I understood what you were trying to say but I based my slightly sarcastic comment off of what was actually said.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Until I get one of those pancake drives, I don't deserve to even say I own a PC.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Flex.flex.

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/TXMZxr

Flex.flex

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

weird flex but ok

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point
  • 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Oooh

That's pretty. :)

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

https://m.imgur.com/a/M98VzHx

My PC I use for gaming and media consumption. Specs are in my profile.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

You guys haven't been hit by the full force of glorious redneck RGB yet

Behold my crapass DIY RGB PC

Duster - My 10 year old build with a makeover and "RGB"

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

What a mess. And I mean that in the most admirable of ways. :)

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

thank you sir

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

I actually did it as a joke

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

i somehow i like the very abstract look of this build

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

its downright crazy. still im proud of it

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

I like things that have shock value and are different. When i see something with a wtf factor, it makes me happy for some reason.

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

Same here, brother, same here.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube