add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Dual pc stream questions

rbloodyeddy

8 months ago

So my main gaming pc is a i7-6700k, gtx 1070, and 16gbs ram. I have another gaming PC that isn’t being used anymore with a ryzen 5 1400, rx 580, and 8gbs of ram.

Idk if the games I want to stream matter but I want to stream apex legends, splitgate, destiny 2, battalion 1944. And some other less intense games.

Will the ryzen system be able to stream my gaming pc with a dual pc setup? I’m on a budget that I cant upgrade main components at the moment.

Comments

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Absolutely. If all the other PC will be doing is encoding the stream , it's more then powerful enough for basic 1080p streaming.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

totally should be. I have a gtx 1060 6g and ryzen 5 1600x and can handle streaming and gaming on the same PC

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube