add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Dreadvolt

3 days ago

I'm in the market for a good rechargeable wireless mouse. It will primarily for productivity purposes, however the prospect of gaming with it is also a possibility.

I've currently got a 2 system setup on my desk, and I'm trying to cleanup my physical desktop a bit.

Next week my work keyboard will get noticeably smaller, and wireless (Roccat Rykos MK Pro @50.8cm >> Anne Pro 2 @28.5cm), and I'm thinking that a wireless mouse might be the next step in tidying up this workspace.

The Logitech G Pro wireless appears to be the consensus best, but is rather pricey, and seems almost too mainstream. Is there a sleeper wireless mouse out there I haven't heard of yet? Hit me up with your wireless options and opinions please!

Thanks.

Comments

• 2 days ago
  • 1 point

I only use wireless mice, and my current favourite is the Logitech 305. Highly recommend. It's not rechargeable but I mean, you can put rechargeable batteries in it. I'd say one AA battery lasts about 3 months or so. Whatever you do, don't buy any of Logitech's laser sensors, they've seriously ruined them over the years.

• 2 days ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the responses fellas!

How does the G703 compare? It's "on sale" for $99.99 CDN at a number of retailers right now.

The Corsair offerings look ok, but don't appear on any "top" lists I can find, I assume there's a reason for this?

I've also read good things about the Razer Mamba, but I've been burned by Razer products in the past (every single one has failed).

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube