add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Two different Monitors

ZFGeek
  • 8 months ago

I currently have a LG monitor(the one in my competed build), and I was just given a Samsung one by my grandfather. I don't know exact specs for it, but I know they are the same resolution, and close to the same refresh rate. Is there anything extra I would have to do since they are different, besides the normal configuration of dual monitors?

Comments

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Other that it looking odd next to each other, not sure.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

You should be fine. By now i am sure you have this figured out.

• 8 months ago
  • 2 points

Yeah, I did. Its kind of weird since the two have slight color variances, but nothing I couldn't get used to. Its nice to have the extra screen space, especially since I like to program and similar things quite frequently.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube