add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need help picking a new mice

Kobay

5 months ago

My Rival 300 is starting to fail as the left click button doesnt respond from time to time, it works as normal most of the time, but sometimes it fails to register the click which is quite annoying. If it eventually becomes an apparent issue, I will replace it.

I went around and tried new mice from a Computer mall, the Rival 310 IMO still has the best ergonomics, but mice like the G Pro Wireless, though at an entire different price bracket, is still comfy.

However, I really didnt like the hump on the G403, which is the Rival's Competitor, though I liked the large tactile buttons and the grip, since the Rival has the rubber sides that, through wear and tear, rub away.

Here are my requirements: Hand Size: ~17cmx~9.5cm Weight: doesnt matter Type of Grip: Claw/Palm Games: Competitive Shooters Normally will run at 800DPI Ergonomics: Similar to the Rival 300, Gentler rear curve, Right hand use Buttons: Tactile and large side buttons Wired or Wireless doesnt matter Budget: ~$50 could stretch out another 10-20 if needed

Comments

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

US/CAN/AUS/NZL?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube