add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Compatibility Issue

AwAkEn-
  • 7 months ago

I'm currently creating a build for my PC, and I noticed that there were a couple of notes made about my build. I'm not worried about the M.2 slot, I'm more worried about the physical dimension side of things. Can someone give me some help with this? Here is the link to my build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/w4bT8Y

Comments

• 7 months ago
  • 2 points

You should be in the clear regarding RAM clearances and your radiator. I have your RAM, CPU, GPU, and a similar cooler & mobo (mine's a Z370). You'll need 35mm height clearance with your G.Skill Trident Z's, the radiator is 15mm thick and fans are 17mm thickness. So several millimeters to spare.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube