add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I built a new pc, but the monitor says no signal.

21aguzman
  • 7 months ago

Need Help! My PC won't display an image to my monitor

Comments

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

My pc turns on and the fans run and everything, but it doesn't display an image to the monitor.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Might be faulty ram that’s what my friend told me, I’m having same problem, order more ram, waiting on delivery tomorrow.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, I think it is too. Because the debug for my ram and cpu is on. But I don't know what could be the issue with the cpu.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

For cpu maybe try unplug the cpu cable and replug make sure it’s cable that say cpu. For ram test each slot with one stick and see if anything changes. I’m just hoping it’s not faulty mobo cause ram doesn’t work in any slot. I will update you after I comeback from work tomorrow 9pm est. If you can borrow someone’s ram or test yours in another computer you should.

I just hope neither of our mobo are damaged took me forever just getting that in.

https://ibb.co/1mKfGBW

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Just bought new ram still doesn’t work

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

I think it’s the motherboard then

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you have a separate graphics card? If so, is your monitor plugged into the MOBO or the graphics card? If it is the MOBO, it needs to be switched to the graphics card.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

It is plugged into the gpu and the cpu and ram debug light is on.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

I just recently had this issue with my first build, everything was together and appeared to be working properly but I had a message on my monitor saying "Input not supported". After trying a few different HDMI cords and restarting multiple time I eventually grabbed a TV from the bed room and sure enough I had a picture. Once I updated all the drives and BIOS I connected to the monitor again and it work.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

The problem with mine is that my bios and I installed all my drivers prior to it saying no signal on the monitor which is the weird part, but I just need new ram. Because I pulled the ram out of the computer and it was warped and deformed at the bottom where you put it in and it's suppose to be flat at the bottom.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

https://youtu.be/5RgNgOCp2Lc Haven’t been able to try this but might help

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube