add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

NZXT Source 530 Grommets warning!!!

Wils

68 months ago

I bought this case because its amazing. the only thing they skipped was the rubber grommets, which are 10 bucks with shipping. Well i got them in today and went to put them on. They are to small. they are not snug like the other ones are that already come with the case. If you move it to the corner there's about 2 cm gap. So if you have this case and want the grommets dont buy them waste of money... Unless i got a bad set if anyone else bought them and they are snug let me know please so i can send these things back.

Comments

• 68 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd definitely inquire with NZXT support to see if that's expected, or if that's a defect.

• 68 months ago
  • 1 point

OK so i contacted them and they sent me and others grommets for the h440 case. theyve been getting alot of calls and emails about this. and they will be replacing them. Woot

• 68 months ago
  • 1 point

mine are fine... probably a defect.

• 67 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you so much for posting this. I was about to pull the trigger on the grommet set. Now I have a heads up when they arrive.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube