5 days ago
PCPartPicker Part List
1) Ryzen 3000 is your best bang for buck atm
2) If you go with an X470 motherboard it will require a BIOS update to run the new CPUs. Some boards have a flash utility so you can do that without a CPU or you can get an X570 board for a little bit more and you don't have to worry about BIOS
3) You could nix the cooler and keep the CPU at stock and get a 1 to 2TB 7200 RPM harddrive.
4) If you wait till August there will be partner models available for the RX 5700 and the drivers will have matured a bit. As it stands if you want raw FPS performance the RX 5700 can get you there. If you want Ray Tracing get the 2060, but note that the RX 5700 outperforms it in most titles. At this budget I don't know if you can get things like windows and a monitor and still afford the Super variant.
5) My suggestion of a cheaper case that comes with fans as long as you don't mind the acrylic side panel, and my suggestion of a freesync monitor.
I would go with a Intel processor, small build a bit over budget.
Which European country???
So is an OS needed as well?
Greece, no OS needed !
Should I go with AMD or Intel CPU?