add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

[Correction] P600S E-ATX Support

Comments

• 10 months ago
  • 0 points

We don't list EATX on cases that don't support the full width at this time.

• 10 months ago
  • 3 points

By full width, you mean 13" (330mm)? That's quite a lot. When did this policy change? The Evolv X has the same E-ATX support even though the motherboard width isnt explicitly listed like it is on the P600s. Looking around it appears any case that has an "up to x" size you're desisting as supported? If so, there are the Enthoo Pro M an P400 list their max lengths at 264/272mm respectively, but they have E-ATX support listed on here.

Other cases like the 500D are listed as E-ATX, but I cant find any documentation from corsair or third party retailers that back that info up (I can make an official request for that separately if you'd like).

I never trust cases that only list "E-ATX" compatibility like the LANCOOL ONE, which motherboard's bump most likely only allows up to about a 270mm long motherboard to fit (similar to the Enthoo Pro M), so I completely understand writing the site to take into account a listed motherboard length and cross referencing it with the "actual E-ATX" support would be a serious PITA.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube