add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What’s the difference?

ShadowzzJacob

4 months ago

What’s the difference between the Logitech g502 protus spectrum and the g502 hero the hero has higher dpi setting but that’s it and it’s cheaper is there something I’m missing which one do I buy aswell.

Comments

• 4 months ago
  • 2 points

https://www.pcworld.com/article/3313663/logitech-g502-hero-mouse-review.html

I mean as for the price difference. Logitech probably isn't making the Proteus Spectrum anymore, and so supply is dwindling and that will usually push the price up. And someone who's not too diligent about shopping or price comparing may pay the higher price without realizing there's a newer version.

At any rate the price is not indicative of features or superiority.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

I think the sensors are different too.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube