add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

How much 16 gauge do I need to make custom cables

Solomonmiron
  • 8 months ago

So I was wondering how much of 16 gauge of wire I need to make a normal amount of cables for the graphics card, cpu, motherboard, and if possible two hardrive. Appreciate the help, I dont need exact just around estimates.

Comments

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Well you have 24 cables for the 24 pin, 8 for the EPS, 16 for the PCI-E, and 5 for SATA. In total that is 53 cables and assuming you want to two feet each for them (or close to it) I would order 100 feet of cable and maybe a extra 25 feet or so if you are paranoid.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube