add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

issue with graphics drivers

Willoguns

6 months ago

I just installed the latest windows 10 update (automatic update, actually) and I'm having issues with my driver. The GPU I use is the integrated Radeon R3 graphics with 1GB of VRam. I turned on my laptop this afternoon to find a little error message saying that either there ARE NO graphics drivers, or they aren't working properly, and when I try opening my control panel for the driver it gives me the exact same message. I tested Minecraft and it got stuck loading half-way!? can anyone tell me what has happened and maybe give me the link to the driver install on the AMD website? I cant seem to find it on internet explorer.

Comments

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Nevermind guys everything working fine now, still get that error whenever open the control panel tho

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube