add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Not working reboot and boot properly on device

Cheetozgod
  • 6 months ago

Hey so i just bought new mobo b450m bazooka v2 and new cpu amd ryzen. 7 2700 8core. My problem now i am having is booting my pc. It comes up as reboot and select proper boot device..now i alrdy went to my bios and when to boot. My boot mode select by defauly is legacy+UEFI . i changed that back n fourth from legacy to just UEFI. No help so far. My boot option #1 is my hard disk:ct240bx500ssd1 which i want to load my OS n stuff on. Still nothing is working. My boot order is right. Im not sure what to do now. Do i need to insert the OS WINDOWS 10 DISK? Or can i start up anyways? I seem to not find the windows 10 disk now but i hope that ia not tha issue unless all i need to get is the disk. I hope someone is familiar with b450m mobo b/c when in bios menu in advance, in the top of the screen is a boot prority where it displays images of the boot order. The first 2 which is my hard disk ct240bx and the second is my asus disk drive. Should i disconnect my asus disk drive n just have my ct240bx ssd? Then add later? Im atuck n cant find help online b/c alot of diff makes n models that its hard to find the right answer. Nothing has worked so far. I changed boot options and boot mode n restored back to default yet still nothing. Still having an error on screen reboot select proper boot device. Not sure.any ideas?

Comments

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

If you haven’t installed Windows on the ssd you need to insert your Windows install media (USB or DVD) and install to the ssd.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube