add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

PC crashes and glitched screen

Critex

6 months ago

I bought my PC for a few months ago.

Specs:

Gigabyte rtx 2070 gaming oc

Intel i5-8600k

Asrock h370 performance

Hyperx 16gb ram

The PC has Been working perfectly, untill a few days ago. My PC suddenly crashes and a glitched screen showed up. Nothing worked, i could not Even turn ny PC off. The only things I could do, was to turn ny power supply off. When i tried to start my PC, the screen just Said "no signal", and I had to boot my PC on a USB with Windows on it. This has happened multiple times now, but sometimes I am able to turn my computer on. Is this my gpu not working?

Comments

[comment deleted]
  • 6 months ago
  • 1 point

When i start up my computer on the USB with Windows on it, the same glitch on the screen happens after a few minutes.

[comment deleted]
  • 6 months ago
  • 1 point

I have Been into the uefi and set all to default. I have unplugged the gpu and used the onboard video, which worked. But i haven't tried to use a different slot yet.

[comment deleted]
  • 6 months ago
  • 1 point

I am able to get into uefi with the card, I can Also get into Windows, but after a few minutes it crashes. (5-20 min)

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

I have reinstalled Windows 10 from a usb (i reinstalled the installer) but after i boot my PC the monitor is just pitch black, and It saus "no signal". But when i take out my gpu, and take my dp in the motherboard, it works..

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube