add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Selling Ryzen 3600 Build - Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super, 16GB 3200MHZ Ballistix, Evo 960 500GB NVMe SSD

sledgefinn

9 days ago

Heya, I build PC's as a hobby, and wanted to see what I could build for around 1000$~. The parts I chose were mostly taken from this guide (https://pcpartpicker.com/guide/R3G323/great-amd-gamingstreaming-build), and it turned out better than I expected for the money. I purchased everything besides the SSD and Fans from Microcenter and have proof of purchase for everything inside the PC. All boxes for the components are included (besides the Samsung Evo 960 500GB SSD).

I am really just trying to sell this as a nice gesture to somebody who will actually use it! I am only asking $800 (I will pay for shipping, willing to spend 50$+). I purchased all of the parts, besides the SSD and case fans, for $1004.82 from microcenter on the 10th of this month.

I have all of the boxes, and can ship the PC and the boxes inside of the CORSAIR CARBIDE 175R MT TG RGB box with some proper protection.

HERE ARE THE FULL SPECS Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600

MOBO: ASROCK x570 PRO 4

RAM: CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 16GB (8x2) 3200MHZ DDR4

GRAPHICS: GIGABYTE NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2060 SUPER TRIPLE FAN

SSD: SAMSUNG EVO 960 500GB

CASE: CORSAIR CARBIDE 175R RGB MID TOWER (GLASS SIDE PANEL) GREAT SIZE

CPU COOLER: AMD WRAITH INCLUDED WITH 3600

POWER SUPPLY: 650 GOLD POWER SPEC (EVGA OEM)

CASE FANS: MULTIPLE BRANDS

The plastic is still on the case, and everything is like new, I just ran some benchmarks and played a few games. I am really impressed with Ryzen 3rd gen!

Here is a link to my craigslist ad with many pictures. https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/sys/d/decatur-just-built-ryze-3600-asrock/6955763445.html

The reason I am asking for 800, and the ad says 750, is because I will pay for shipping and will insure the computer through UPS, and will ship as fast as possible within reason.

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube