add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

NZXT H510i with Corsair H100i

cuevas
  • 6 months ago

I am trying to install my H100i in the front bracket of the NZXT H510. I wanted to fit it inside the front gap unfortunately with the fans attached it doesn't fit in that gap.

So the setup looked like this:

Bracket:Radiator:Fan:front of case

And it didn't fit.

I know this works:

Fan:radiator:bracket:front of case

But what I was wondering if I could do was this:

Radiator:bracket:fan:front of case.

Would this ruin what the fans are doing? I would have the fans as intake fans and two out take fans on the top and back of case.

Comments

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

generally speaking a positive case air pressure is better for cooler but will ultimately collect more dust within the case but the equal fan pressure your pushing with 2 120s in and 2 120s out will be perfectly fine.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube