add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Looking for help getting new gaming headphones

Valhera

4 months ago

I am looking for headphones around £200 GBP that will be mostly used for gaming, watching tv shoes and moves. What i think my requirements are:

• Noise cancelling
  • Over ear
  • I would prefer not to have a microphone as i currently use a blue yeti
  • I would prefer wired due to not having to charge them and the possibility of latency issues however headphones with long battery life and good connection would be suitable

A couple of headphones i have looked at are :

The current headset that i use for gaming is a Steelseries Siberia V2 which i had had for about 6 years I also have a pair of Skullcandy crusherwireless which i use at work to listen to music the sound is good but, i don't think they will be suitable for gaming as there is a horrible echoing ringing sound f you touch the headset at all

Comments

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

You can go with Audio tech. with some after market ear pads.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

I completely forgot about Audio tech thank you for mentioning it is there any particular headphones you would recommend?, i will take a look.

Why after market ear pads?

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

I mean depends on which audio tech headphones you get. I heard the m40x and m50x are great. But people say that ear pads are okay but get annoying after a while of having them on.

Brainwavz EarPads seems the most popular after market ear pads for them.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube