add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Diskspace eror after using disk ceanup.

DeCanter

5 months ago

Hi I used disk cleanup and afterwards when using my vsdc video editor and trying to save the changes it pops up a dialog box.

Error during writing project. Project xxx is not saved. Check free disk space or try to save to another space.

I have re installed vsdc gone through Microsoft help pages one of which says to re install windows if the problem persists.

anyone know whats going on

Comments

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

All I have is the original windows usb that I bought for the build. Can I use that and keep my settings and programs or will that only erase and re install.

[comment deleted]
  • 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Hi Tank you for helping I tried most everything except what you suggested.

So I tried the only other software I have available that would save to disk.

That software also had an error box which led me to the fix.

The fix was turning off the ransomware protection which I will check into further to see why that happened.

Thank you for helping out.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube