add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

My new pc built keeps rebooting

Simotapio

5 months ago

I used a USB with Windows 10 installed to reboot my newly built computer and everything seems to be fine for a few days until I tried to put rgb lighting.

I realized the rgb strip was for TV monitor but tried it anyways, I plug the cable into my motherboard and it worked. When I put connected the cable from the rear end of the strip with a round cable slot with the other end as a USB to my pc case the whole screen and everything shut down.

I tried to reopen everything and when the monitor opened it showed "American Megatrends" so I put the USB with my windows 10 installed into the case and it opened normally without needing to install windows and everything to the pc. I found out that my mouse isn't working and that when I shut the power off and open it e everytime I need to plug the windows 10 USB stick into the case. Are any of my components broken? How do I fix this problem? Thanks for reading..

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube