add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Random intermittent display issue

Honeybun54

5 months ago

Alright so I currently have the ryzen 2400g and when I first built the machine it would not connect to the monitor to go through the initial boot process. I eventually tried with a vizio tv and was able to get a display, then after updating all divers and everything it worked properly with a monitor.

Fast forward to now and I still have the same processor but added in a rx 580 gpu. The problem I'm started while I was using the integrated gpu and continues with the new gpu.

About 70% of them time when I boot up the computer it works perfectly fine, but the other 30% the tower will clearly turn on but I won't get any display on the monitor. I usually restart the pc and it'll connect to the monitor just fine. Sometimes when it doesn't connect the VGA ez debug led will come on, but not every time.

Any ideas on what could be causing this? Any possible solutions?

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube