add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

[Addition] Asetek 645LT 92mm SFF AIO Liquid Cooler

shmax
  • 9 months ago

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07R2FL86M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I think this may have been requested once or twice before and there was some push-back (about it being a bundle in one case, and OEM in another), but this is a real product and a crucial part in the PC I'm building (the only known liquid cooler that will fit in a Dan Case with full length video card), and it would be nice if it could be reflected in the System Builder. Thanks much.

Comments

• 9 months ago
  • 0 points

This is not a new product which is why we are not adding it to the site. This is two different open box components being bundled together.

• 9 months ago
  • 2 points

This is not a new product

I don't understand what that means. Are all the other products on the site "new"? What does how new it is have to do with anything?

This is two different open box components being bundled together.

What do you mean "two different open box components"? It's just one component. I had to buy the fan separately.

What is an "open box component"?

You obviously have some kind of strong objection, but frankly if this cooler had been listed on your site it would have saved me a huge amount of trouble. Using the data that is available, I selected a cooler in good faith from your picker that turned out to not fit in the Dan case (when used with a full-length video card). Your picker raised no red flags, so the cooler I chose had to be returned and I had to go scour the internet until I discovered this cooler. In the interest of helping other folks like me, why not add this component?

• 9 months ago
  • 0 points

As previously stated we only list new components. This is an asetek cooler that has been opened, with a noctua fan that has been opened, which are then bundled together. Overclockers UK has a better explanation on their site regarding what this product bundle actually is.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ocuk-tech-labs-92mm-645lt-asetek-extreme-cpu-liquid-cooling-upgrade-bundle-bu-0d4-tl.html

Please Note: This bundle is an un boxed product so comes open box with the cooler and fan.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube