add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Logitech G710+ LEDS not working!

Marskel

3 months ago

About 3 or 4 days ago. The WASD, Arrow Keys and Numpad LED backlighting all turned off on the keyboard. It was strange. What was even more bizarre was that I picked up the keyboard and unplugged it to take it apart, but brown liquid was DRIPPING OUT OF THE KEYBOARD, which has to be the most bizarre thing i've seen but at least I know the cause and when I got it open it was an unbelivable mess of this unidentified brown gunk. Now I don't need to get into detail on that cause I guess some kind of food got into the keyboard and it is definetly the culprit. I spent about an hour and a half deep cleaning the keyboard with a microfibre cloth and some isyprobyl. Everythings clean and working, all keys are working. BUT those LED's remain off. When removing a keycap they turned back on for about two minutes then flickered and turned back off, so I feel like some soldering is gonna have to take place 😬😬

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube