add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Bios unable to launch uefi windows 10 usb

FrankIsDank123
  • 5 months ago

so i am using msi bios and when it tells me to select a boot device i try to boot my windows usb and the screen turns black and 2 seconds later and it would ask me to select a boot device again. is there any solution this problem?

thanks for you time.

Comments

[comment deleted]
  • 5 months ago
  • 1 point

i did that and everytime i click on the usb the screen turns black and then it's back to the select boot device screen

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube