add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Mouse too Small!

Hockey30

2 months ago

I just received my Model O- and it feels so small. I was previously using a Logitech G203 even though similar in dimensions the Model O- has like this house glass shape which makes it hard to grip and press the side buttons.

Are there any accessories I can purchase that would help widen the middle section of the mouse? Some sort of widening pads? I tried google searching but obviously when you search mouse + pad + grip or any combination you can think of etc etc all I can find are literally mouse pads and the different ways a person can hold a mouse.

Someone please help

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Never heard of such a thing. Really your only solution is going to be either deal with it or buy a new mouse. Unless you have a 3d printer on hand but I have no clue how you would begin this project.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

The people over at r/mousereview frequently use grip tape - which modifies the dimensions of the mouse slightly, and also provides a higher friction surface to grip against than traditional matte/glossy coatings (similar to Finalmouse's infinityskins).

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I actually went to Dicks Sporting Goods and got some Lizardtape (grip tape). It's actually pretty nice and only adds .5 mm - 1.1 mm onto it depending on the size of the tape you use.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube