add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Ugliest cases on the market.

Heres a fun challenge!

Try to find the ugliest cases on the market. It can be of any age or model.

Only rules are

• Must support at least 1 of these sizes ATX,MATX OR ITX.
  • Must be on sale from a reputable website like amazon,newegg or ebay.
  • Must be a case the average consumer can buy ( no 300 dollar cases or anything that high )
  • Must be for sale.
  • Must be as ugly as possible.

If i find any good ones ill post it here.

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

My case

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

In my case most of them are ugly to me. The lack of 5" drive bays etc. If I was into the LED thing I would build my own mining frame. I'm building my next PC in a Lain Li case I bought back in 02 or 03. It's a black monolith that's nearly 3 feet high with 6 or 8 5" drive bays in front plus 3 3" drive bays. It was built for duel power supplies. Plenty of room to mount two graphics cards in the bottom.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Sounds interesting, i agree but from a different perspective, i believe most cases on the market today look the same, black boxes with side panels and if you're willing to fork over some money some RGB. Sometimes the popular cases have 2 or more color options but its always just a box. I bought my current case (the p400s ) almost exclusively because the front panel isn't a rectangle shape. I do plan on selling my current system and go down to a MITX build as i believe modern day MITX cases have alot more shape and character to them.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I like those wall mount cases with the glass fronts, just no place to hang it.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Not a big fan of them either, the last thing i need is an expensive computer hanging off 70 year old walls.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh zalman, well known for their "function over aesthetics" cases

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube