add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

So my 2 month old flagship died

NoblePCC

2 months ago

I got a Huawei P30 boxed about 2 months ago for a stupidly good price, today it just started glitching for no reason. Some pixel bugs and overlapping everything like dragging a windows xp tab... Then it froze... The screen wouldnt even go off, after about 5 minutes it went black and now wont turn back on atall even with a lot of charging... Im probably going to be able to a full refund but the place i got from will definetly not have another P30.. What new phone should i get? Im liking the compact look of the S10e aswell as possibly a Oneplus 6...

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I got an S10e and I absolutely dig it, the battery life is great, the screen looks awesome, and it feels great in my hands and I got pretty large hands so yeah.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

How is the camera on the S10e? I'm currently rocking the Samsung Galxy S8

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

I don't really use the camera a lot, just not my thing but when I have used it, it looks really good. Pro mode is very helpful, too.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd recommend the S10e as well, pretty nice phone. The OnePlus 6 is also a great phone, tho its pretty far behind the curve right now.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I got the A50 almost a month ago. The screen is giant which I really like and don't have any problems with it. It's priced low, so it might be for you.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

It’s not considered at flagship though, more it’s a budget friendly phones.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

stupidly good price

died

the place i got from will definetly not have another P30

This sounds like a sketchy seller to me.

What do you want out of a phone (or, what features you use the most), and what is your budget?

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

My phone went into a very buggy bootloop, where it didn't vibrate and the screen didnt turn on... Gave what I thought the pattern ago and it came back to life... Honestly had no way of telling whether it was bricked or not

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Samsung is always a good choice, there phones are good and other than the note 7 there haven't been very many big problems, unless you count the fold but they didn't release that version to the public, I don't have any complaints and I've been using Samsung's for the past 5 years

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

The fold v1 shouldn't be counted as it was a proof of concept

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

First of all: F

Second: I'll go with the rest, the S10e is a good and reasonably priced option

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube