add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Help Needed

BeersNBacon

2 months ago

I was given the Fractal Design Meshify C case as a present, and the gpu I’m waiting for is the Asrock 5700xt Taichi. That card is 324 mm in length but the case I have can only support 315 mm length. Is there a work around of some sort since it was given to me past the time I can return it, though it was never opened. So bummed right now.

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

if you remove the front fan it might just fit

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

they are usulally 25 mm thik

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Yep agreeing with the above.

The 315mm clearance is with the fan mounted. Remove the fan and you've got enough clearance for a 324mm GPU.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Like everyone else said, you have 340 mm of space if you have no fan in the front-middle slot. If you still want a fan there, you can either use a 15mm fan like this one or mod the front mesh like in this video to fit a full-sized fan on the outside of the case.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube