add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need help spray painting Corsair LL120 RGB

MexAlessandro7

22 days ago

I bought a Corsair Crystal Series 280X RGB White for an all white build, however the included LL120 RGB fans have a black base. I'd like to spray paint it white, but how would I remove it? Would I just spray paint the fan as a whole and have masking tape over the fan blades? Thanks in advance

Comments

• 17 days ago
  • 4 points

my advice would be to sell the existing ones and buy the white base kind or trade for them

• 13 days ago
  • 1 point

Only clue I can give you is the plastic paint for plastic lawn chairs can work pretty well, but you would have to be careful of masking them off well and all that. Don't put heavy coats on, etc. Its a lot of hassle unless you do that kind of stuff.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube