add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Looking for a good large PC tower with space for lots of hard drives and a water cooling reservoir

CRAFTY-x-GAMER

2 months ago

I want to build a new water cooled PC system but my current system has 2 SSDs and 4 HDDs I like to have multiple storage devises just on the of chance one fails and I like the aesthetic of having multiple and I want to move them all over to my new tower but I also need space for a water cooling reservoir to fit in, does anyone know a really good looking glass front and side panel tower with enough space for both?

thanks in advance.

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

This?

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

that looks like an amazing tower but it's not what I'm after I'm looking for one that has lots of storage devises to show off at the front and also has enough space for a reservoir

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

You are going to have a very tough time finding a good case. For the past like 5 years the trend has to been to hide the HDD's, a lot of cases do not support more than 2/3 HDD's anymore, those that do may not have enough room left over for a custom loop, and provided that they meet those requirements it may not actually be a good case. You are looking for a unicorn and I feel like you aren't going to find it since I can't think of any cases that will meet all of your requirements (mainly showing off the HDD's)

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

The best "unicorn" I've found so far is this https://www.scan.co.uk/products/thermaltake-view-91-super-pc-chassis-xl-atx-e-atx-atx-matx-mitx-tempered-glass-rgb-4x-140mm-rgb-fans But literally everyone is out of stock with no idea when it'll be back in, so I was hoping to find one similar as this looks like it has enough space for the custom loop and HDD's as long as I don't use 2 reservoirs and stick to just one

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

You could look at DIYPC cases, I don't know how nice a case you want but my silence case was reasonable and quality was pretty good, lot of room in it. I needed a wider case to fit huge air cooler. But they have ones with glass fronts and all that mine has a door instead as I wanted optical drive for old games. This one will take a radiator in front or 3 fans, radiator or 2 fans in the top and comes with covers if you don't use them.

This is their site its really easy to see all the cases they have.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

BeQuiet's Dark Base Pro 900 might be another close-to-the-mark option. There's no glass front, but you'll have plenty of drive cages AND a reservoir mount. The Rev2 version even has a PSU shroud. From the B&H website..."the Dark Base Pro 900 rev. 2 comes with two 5.25" drive bays, five 3.5" drive bays, and ten 2.5" drive bays". Should be more than enough to show off your storage.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Did a quick case search on here. These seem to (possibly) fit the bill:

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube