add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What wrist rests do people use? The ones I have aren't helping my wrist pain.

FanaticalMunky

11 days ago

Im currently using the Razer Ergonomic Mouse Rest but honestly it feels like its making my pain worse.

Comments

• 11 days ago
  • 3 points

First thing you honestly should do, is go see a doctor and see why your wrists are hurting, and see what they recommend.

I know i know i know, someone else saying go see a doctor, but there is so many different reasons a wrist would hurt, there is a chance it may not even be related to sitting in front of a computer...

• 11 days ago
  • 1 point

I had the same issue with my left wrist last year... the best way to solve the issue was simply taking a break for about a week to let my wrist rest (pun)... But yeah, if you can't take a week-long break, consider at least taking intermittent breaks during games/PC sessions. If rest doesn't help, you probably should see a doctor about it.

• 10 days ago
  • 1 point

I bought a cheap HyperX one for like 20 bucks. It feels really smooth and nice, but I just did it because I like to keep my wrists raised above the keyboard for comfort, not for any health or ergonomic reasons.

• 9 days ago
  • 0 points

Im currently using the Razer Ergonomic Mouse Rest but honestly it feels like its making my pain worse.

You might just need some recovery time. But you might consider seeing a doctor as someone else mentioned, especially if downtime is not reasonable.

If the injury is severe enough or permanent there might not be any amount of ergonomics, braces, exercises and whatnot that will fix it. And you could just be exasperating it, and you need a better solution.

If you're not at that point you getting things figured out and finding some real solutions will probably have more benefit.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube