add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Peripherals In different room.

tfbrosseau
  • 4 months ago

With Playstation Now dropping their price, I would like to take advantage of this when I build my new PC. This said, I would like to keep my computer in my office for work and PC games while also using my computer to stream Playstation Now titles to my living room.

I know I can run an HDMI from my office to my living room for monitor/tv, but I am worried that my wireless peripherals won't reach the other room where my tower will be making playing games in the living room an issue.

So my question is: Is this a non-issue? Is there an easy way to do this that I am not aware of? What challenges/issues do you all predict might arise with this plan/setup.

Comments

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

You want a KVM Extender I believe... to have a PC in one room, using a Ethernet cable to run from said PC to another room where you have your keyboard, mouse and monitor.

Seems to be limited to VGA 60Hz

• 4 months ago
  • 0 points

your best bet is getting another PS Now capable device

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube